There are more than 12 new hair dryer being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random hair dryer, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best hair dryer for your purposes. There is a whole range of hair dryer and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top hair dryer, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all hair dryer are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a hair dryer, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
Revlon 1875W Compact & Lightweight Hair Dryer, Black *
- Compact and lightweight design, perfect for travel
- 2 heat/speed settings for drying and styling flexibility and control
- Cool Shot Button help to set the look for a gorgeous, long-lasting results
- Removable end cap for easy cleaning and longer dryer life
- Available in 3 Colors: Black, Pink & Yellow
Conair 1875 Watt Full Size Pro Hair Dryer with Ionic Conditioning, Black/Chrome *
- The Conair 1875 Watt Full Size Pro Hair Dryer creates less frizz and more shine with Ionic Technology
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology provides uniform heat for fast drying and helps reduce heat damage
- Cool shot button locks style in place
- 5-foot power cord
- Includes concentrator for focused airflow and straight styles
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer *
- The Original One Step Volumizer. Power of a Dryer, Volume of a Styler. Smooth Blowouts in up to Half the Time.
- The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets ONLY. NOT for use in 220V outlets (Europe).
- Do NOT use a Voltage Converter as it will damage the Unit.
- Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume.
- Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control.
- 2 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility with Cool Option.
- 1100 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift.
Remington D3190 Damage Protection Hair Dryer with Ceramic + Ionic + Tourmaline Technology, Purple *
- Damage Protection Hair Dryer for Shiny, Healthy Hair
- 3X More Protection* with Advanced Coating Technology
- Healthier Hair* with Proprietary Micro-Conditioner Technology
- 1875W for Fast Drying Power
- Ceramic + Ionic + Tourmaline Grill for Faster Drying with Less Frizz*
Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer with Hair Clips *
- INFRARED HEAT TECHNOLOGY for maximum shine, softness and control
- Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY reduces frizz and enhances shine
- 2 Heat/2 Speed Settings and Cool Shot Button for maximum control
- BONUS 3 Hair Sectioning Clips Included
- Concentrator and Diffuser Attachments Included
INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool/Hair Dryer; Orange *
- Dry your hair like a pro with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Hair Dryer. With a professional AC Motor, dry your hair 50% faster with up to 3X longer dryer life
- Ionic technology for smooth, shiny-looking hair and up to 75% less frizz – and – Ceramic Technology provides uniform heat for fast drying and less damage
- 3 Heat / 2 speed settings for custom heat and air flow
- True Cold Shot Button locks in curls, waves, and style
- Includes: Diffuser for textured styles – and – Concentrator for smooth styles
List of Top best hair dryer in 2019
Here is a short list of the top hair dryer products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these hair dryer. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the hair dryer category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best hair dryer .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these hair dryer deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the hair dryer market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a hair dryer
A hair dryer is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a hair dryer or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best hair dryer for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of hair dryer , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the hair dryer come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of hair dryer you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the hair dryer should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best hair dryer
Buying a hair dryer could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range hair dryer types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your hair dryer on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best hair dryer in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional hair dryer for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.